All Tomorrow's Parties
You've got two chances to taste the new Australian sensation Four Pillars gin tomorrow: from 5 PM to 6:30 in the San Francisco store we'll have a free public tasting with distillery owner Stuart Gregor featuring the Rare Dry and the Navy Strength. Then from 8 PM onward we'll be at Donato in Redwood City on the back patio pouring $7 gin and tonics.
Here's what you need to know about the Donato event:
- We'll be on the back patio with plastic cups, ice, and Fever Tree tonic.
- There is no food for this event. If you want to order food you're welcome to, but this is not a ticketed event or a dinner.
- If you bring cash you will get your drink 10x faster than if you pay with credit card. We will not have a machine outside at the bar. I'm expecting a big crowd so having $21 in cash will be worth your while.
- There is a finite amount of Four Pillars gin and Fever Tree, so better to come early than late.
- Please come around the outside of the restaurant to the back door if you're just coming to have a drink. I don't want our group to overwhelm the front desk or the hostess.
- Stuart and I have to drive down from SF to Redwood City in rush hour traffic, so if you get there at 7:45 there won't be any booze or anywhere to sit. Please don't come until 8 PM!
It's going to be a hot one tomorrow! Perfect for weather for a G&T. We'll see you there!