Get Your Bar Ready
I'm outta here tonight right before six so that I can get back home and hang out with the boys for fight night. I've got a lotta different tastes coming over for the Mayweather/Pacquiao match, so I've gotta make sure I'm fully stocked. I'm sure many of you are in the same boat. Here's my menu for tonight's card:
- 12 tall cans of Stiegl Austrian lager - to start the night off right
- 1 magnum of Bruno Michel Rose Champagne - for the ladies in the house to get crunk
- 1 bottle of Willett 2 year old rye whiskey - for rocks sippin', or for Old Fashioned cocktails
- 1 bottle of Lemorton Domfrontais Calvados - for my special Pan-American Clipper cocktail
- 4 bottles of 2013 Tariquet "Classic" Cotes de Gascogne Blanc - drankin' sauce from Gascony
- 1 bottle of 2012 Domaine Ragot Givry Vieilles Vignes - juicy red Burgundy for a slam dunk price
- 1 bottle of Bittermilk #1 Barrel Aged Old Fashioned Cocktail Mix 8.5 oz - easy pro-tasting cocktails
- 1 bottle of Small Hand Foods Grenadine 8.5oz - the great grenadine of this modern world
- A bag of limes and lemons
- Lots of ice
- Two pizzas, a gang-load of tamales, a large platter of Vietnamese spring rolls from Hometown Noodle, popcorn, chips.
Let's get it on! What's your menu gonna be?